5/9/12

Catch 22.....

Well, I haven't done much for the last couple of weeks but ride the hell out of it, to and from work. I've been working 7 days a week since the tornado hit.  So now that I've been working all of this damn overtime, I should be able to set some scratch aside for the ol' rust bucket.  I just hope it doesn't last forever. I'd like to have some time to do something good to her.  The best thing I can do for now is keep her clean and run her with what she's got. I haven't had any problems since I went over everything that was operationally questionable. That was a mouthful. I have noticed that I have to clean the plugs every 4-500 miles give or take a couple. And she burns about a quart of oil in half that time. I just hope that I can baby her topend to get me to winter. I'd hate to shut her down for a week or so. That's if the parts that I would need are even in town.  Kind of sucks, I don't know what I've got until it comes apart. Hopefully I can just wait until the next blizzard. That's only what?  6, 7 months away. Well hopefully the next update will be a little better for the few of you that are even reading this damn thing. Well, if you are, then I guess you are as sick as me. I'll see if I can find a couple of pics on my phone that I stole from somebody and at least let you see something sweet...




No comments:

Post a Comment